Translate

Sunday 15 September 2013

It's a Challenge!

We have this month's challenge up at Merly Impressions blog to use different photo sizes, other than 6 x 4.

Now for most of my crafty friends this will not phase you in the slightest as I know that you do already!! So, go on, get cracking :)

Here's my take with an Instagram photo (taken off FB)



Yummy Yummy Lulu and Roy collection used here. There are so many beautiful papers to use, so I layered them up! You will notice that I was so excited I couldn't be bothered to cut them square!! LOL


Just look at the finish on this paper....AMAZING!


Kaisercraft Background stamp.....lush! 


Beautiful little detail stickers and, of course, Kaisercolour paint flicked in wild abandon!


I know I say it every month, but this collection really is a beaut :) I was lucky enough to be able to choose Lulu and Roy to play with and I think I made the perfect choice!! The colours are perfect for everything :)

Thanks for popping in today and don't forget to play along with us,

Ali x 

3 comments:

  1. Magical Ali!! Love the photo and the stamping and the paint and the simplicity. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one!!! That big triangle on the corner...brill idea & you KNOW I'm drooling over that most gorgeousness of badges :):):):)!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Ali! Delicate yet so many lovely details to look at. Delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)