Translate

Thursday 15 August 2013

Sketch Challenge at Merly Impressions

This month at Merly we have a smashing sketch challenge for you to play along with.

 
perfect no matter what your style is :0)

I have turned the sketch 90 degrees, mainly because I had a landscape photo!

I have used the fabulous Sweet Pea collection......sigh...I just love it!!!


As you would expect this collection has amazing 12 x 12's but the 6 x 6 pad has both shrunk down versions and additional speciality papers....so I used a bit of both :0)


The collectables and rub ons are gorgeous.....evidently!


 My Silhouette loves the Kaisercraft card stock!! I cut the title on white and then decided to Pro Marker it. See that little bird stamp, that's in the collection too :0)



A little bit of Color Shine Tinsel, some lovely Kaisercraft pearls in 'Chino' and some of the fabulous stickers and the job is complete :0)

Do pop along to the blog and see what the other girlies have been  up to and whilst you're there have a play!

Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 

5 comments:

  1. SOOOOO nice & pretty....LOVE!!! And those 3 written 'loves' ...stickers? Stamps? Silly cut...nah, too fine...they look great, whichever:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout as always! Love your take on the sketch and the papers go great with the photo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous. I am in love with that hand written looking title. Why didn't I think of colouring in some of my white die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love the layering you've done here!! I'm curious as well about the three "loves"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, gorgeous contrast with the red - nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)