Translate

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Happy Holidays

I have been having fun rifling through some old photos from when I was a LOT younger!

Here is one taken in 1979 (I think) on holiday in what was then known as Yugoslavia.

I have used the fabulous new sketch from Sarahs Cards and some of the new stamps that I bought with my win last month :)


The stamps and a lot of the other bits are from Simple Stories and the rest is Glitz Design and a little MME thrown in for good measure!








Here's a peep at the sketch if you would like to have a play:

Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 



11 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, I love all the white space you have used and well done for winning last month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookee you...such a CUTIE!!!! That bg work is sensational...looove the 'fade out' on it:):) That 'remember' stamp looks really, really neat & I'm liking that stitching through the title:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous page, Ali! I love the masking in the background and the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is so lovely! What a soft reminiscent & retro layout! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! So light and airy feeling. Love your masking and arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for linking up this layout, Ali. It is beautiful. You did a wonderful job on the sketch.
    Leslie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you! Definitely a LOT younger...lol. Love your layout. Looks like the win went on some wonderful stash. Who can resist stamps ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is lovely! Is it okay if I pin it for future admiration? Beautiful lo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. two words: LOVE IT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layout! love every detail and embellishment on it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous LO, I love everything about it. Thank you for playing along with our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)