Translate

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Anniversary Card

A super quick post and howdy doody :)

My BF asked me to whip up a card for her in-laws 60th Wedding Anniversary. With such an amazing achievement I decided an OTT card was required to mark the occasion!!

So out came the Spellbinders, the Stickles and, of course, the Silhouette!!

Here is the result:


The fern wreath was cut on the Silhouette and then Stickled in Diamond ......appropriately enough!


American Craft Thickers,Anna Griffin stamp and a couple of Spellbinder Dies. I even dug out some little blooms :)


Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 


7 comments:

  1. Geeze I HATE that...no, no!!! Not your card...I did a comment thru FB & they NEVER post...I WAS saying.....slightly moved away from your CAS approach here...loooovely card....those stickles are yummy & I soooo admire the whites...but I couldn't do them...I'd have smudge marks everywhere:):):) and 60 years is HUGE...good on em:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I love that newsprint cutout being barely there on white. Might have to copy that idea! Fancy both of us going back to work. Good luck to you, hope it works out for both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whip up? this is just beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ali I'm not sure where to begin this card is stunning!!! Love everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO gorgeous, I'm speechless !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)