Translate

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Dare You!

I found time to play along with the The Color Room palette #152...the perfect way to use my Counterfeit Kit for this month and last :0)

The photo was taken at the seaside in winter and believe it or not I did dare to go in the sea.....then walked around with wet feet for the rest of the afternoon DOH!! 

I have been drooling over blog friend's fabulous backgrounds using Gelattos and other art supplies, so dug out DH's super old Caran D'Ache pencils from his school days and had a little play! The paper warped, so maybe not so much water next time, but I'm not that bothered by it....it's only for me :0)

check out the chipboard Lizzy I can't believe I have finally used it!




Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 

32 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job with the water colors! I adore all those little chipboard pieces too! You have totally inspired me to use the gelattos that have been sitting in a drawer in my scraproom for a while now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Page. Love the watercolour you did with the gelatos! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you with the water colour pencils...looks great & I recognised the chippy before you said...it looks Fabbo here:):):) and that 'on this date..' Stamp is drool worthy!!!!!! Funny girl:):) I'd do the same thing:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, & forgot the hexs.....yummmmmmm:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely background you created! My pages often warp ... they sit flat when in an album so I don't tend to worry either. I love the cluster you made in the top corner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the soft muted colours and the subtle masked hexs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooooo sweet! Love the colours here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. really loving the loopy twine - will need to try that out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice page! Thank you for your visit too:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great page, love it! The corner cluster and the title alphas are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Love what you did here with the gelatos. I haven't played with those yet but my sister-in-law has some so I might have to go borrow and play!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)