Translate

Monday 29 April 2013

'Yes'

Super quick as I really need to get in the bath....but you really didn't need to know that...erm, when I say need, I mean need because I should be in bed as I am up early in the morning...not need because I am a grubby little oik!! Enough now, I am waffling!

Let's Get Sketchy have done it again....yet another super sketch :0)...so out came my March CKC Kit (only because I was beginning to get bored with the April one!!)


forged Glitz Design paper :0)

journal card tucked behind photo

Stash Panache button

yes.....you guessed it...the Silhouette created this!! plus a Scraptastic Kit Club stamp. SC kraft hearts....a happy find..forgot they were in this kit bag :0)
Here is the sketch if you want to play...but be quick!!



Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 



9 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable! Enjoy your bath! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper...BRILL forgery...& the upside down date. Please tell me you meant it, cos I LOVE it....Silly words are looking GREAT....& the truly madly deeply...sigh! Your journaling is a TREAT...just like having a BOY grandie must be!!! Hope you had a nice bath...I've been morning tea-ing most of today!!!! And tomorrow it's more 'ladies lunches' stuff. TOugh life. Should be starting on painting the outside of our cottage. Have the paint...but you've put me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOpe you've Blog Loved properly & GOOD ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. I love that "yes" cut out but sadly I don't have any cutting machines. I cut everything with a craft knife.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love your layout! You did an amazing job! What a precious photo. Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic job with the sketch! I really like the hearts, and super photo! Thank you for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome job with the sketch, great colors, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!
    The fun colours.
    The hearts.
    The titlework.
    All good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, Love, LOVE! what you did with this sketch, thank you so much for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)