Translate

Sunday 24 March 2013

A couple of cards

I haven't had time to do any layouts recently but I have been able to spend a little time playing with paper as I have needed some cards. Here are a couple that I didn't have time to share.

The first one was for DD#1's birthday

MME The Sweetest Thing paper, various butterfly punches, jar cut on Silhouette and inked with Dreamweaver brushes, MME and Hero Arts stamps





The second one is for my Mum on Mother's Day, already been and gone over here.


Birds are cut from MME papers on the Silhouette as is the speech bubble

Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 

3 comments:

  1. Show off!!! And why not if you can....the silly machine is killing me:):):) but I have worked out how to join letters so it's just one cut...but for the LIFE of me I can't put them in a shape.....LOVE your cards...& that mum's day one is just gorgeous... Cute birdies:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards Ali!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is the little birdie card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)