Translate

Wednesday 21 November 2012

'Worms Head'

I am playing along with the Scraptastic Kit club challenge to use a grid today. I will be the first to admit that this page is nothing like what I normally do and it has taken me a few days to think it's ok enough to share!!

I think if I did it again I would make the grid smaller and then it would be more my style. having said that it does echo the multi pocket pages in my album that are filled with journalling cards similar to this. I made up a little kit for this album so the whole thing is cohesive. So, without further ramblings here is my effort:

papers are Websters Pages, Pink Paislee, Glitz and OA

Crate paper sticker, TH butterfly painted and OA tab

arrow cut on Silhouette, Pink Paislee stamps

MME brad, Stash Panache button, Studio Calico wood veneer




Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 

3 comments:

  1. Such a unique look which is what makes it great!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really different to your usual style...taking a while to get my head around...but after staring at it for some minutes.....I like it! I like the geometrical simplicity & I really, really like all the little bits'n'bobs - which is VERY 'you'...like the 'banner' & the coffee stain that isn't one paint circle thingy:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chiming in with Lizzy, this is different but still so you! to be honest, I like that the squares are as big as the piccies and the bits and bobs are really so cute! my fave is the stitched banner, so whimsical and sweet! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)