Translate

Friday 2 November 2012

Encouraged Scrap Lifting ;0)

Hiya

I was delighted to see that over at Let's Get Sketchy this week they are encouraging you to lift the DT. It takes me back to when I first started scrapping ......that is pretty much all I did, and would then get frustrated as I didn't have the same papers and embellishments!!

Now that I am older and wiser I know that lifting doesn't mean copy :0)

I have now completed Project Italy and Project Wales begins!!

This lo is of the cottage we stayed in 'Home....for 7 days!'

Papers are Pink Paislee and Crate. A Jenny Bowlin Bingo Card, washi tape from Etsy

glassine pocket with a shipping tag (journaling on back reads 'for 7 days we lived happily in this idyllic place. Daisy Cottage, Llangenith'. The sticker is Cosmo Cricket

Speech bubble from my Scraptastic Kit, backed in Studio Calico paper, die cut heart and wood veneer heart slightly stamped!
I chose to lift Bev (the one on the left)


Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x

14 comments:

  1. WOW! Awesome page! I love all the details! Great scraplift! Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job! Love your "lift"! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing page! Can't wait for you to finish Project Wales too! Wonderful work! Thanks for joining the Sketch Challenge at Let’s Get Sketchy!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great lift.. but i can't take the credit... it's Sherri's page but you did a fabulous job.. love the layers and colours and thanks for playing along at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great lift! I love your CAS style on this. It turned out great. Thanks for playing along with LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the lift! I love all your little details and the vellum envelope is so cool. Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing page! I love everything I see here. And what a lovely photo! You did great with the lift.
    Thank you for playing along with us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Yep, I'm back. Bet I don't get my trip finished before you get Wales done. Not even worth a bet, actually. We had GOOD weather the whole trip. Pretty amazing. Glad we DIDN'T see Venice flooded!!!! LOVE your 'Hello'...sooo clever & I think I spied a LO with bg colour...must go check out your past posts. Only got in last night. Am shot. Not really, just feel that way:):0

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic page! Love the misting and elements! Thanks for playing along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining us at LGS! I was going to say almost the same at Michelle! :) I love the misting!

      Delete
  10. Great design! I love how you interpreted the lift! Great little bits of genius make a fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great job with the lift, thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great lift!! Especially love the little journal pocket! Thanks so much for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent lift Ali! can sure understand why you chose Bev :) love the glassine pocket too, wonderful design as always my dear. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)