Translate

Thursday 27 September 2012

Birthday Boys....a couple of cards

Both my Godson and DH celebrate their birthdays next week and here are the cards that I will be sending them :0)


this idea has been pinched from the PLS blog. Paper weaving with old Basic Grey papers and a bit of kraft and a PLS journal card stuck onto a homemade tag. A Spellbinders die cut label, edged in white gel pen and stamped with a Hero Arts stamp and a Anna Griffin star.

weird angle I know but the camera wouldn't focus with all that white! Another bit of lifting from Etsy ;0) I did the graphics in Word and then overstamped. Punched some holes for the tag and then matted onto pop dots. The stamps are Hero Arts and American Crafts...the little insignificant stamps that you don't take much notice of on a sheet!!

Thanks for popping in,

Ali x  

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)