Translate

Tuesday 19 June 2012

CKC 'Midnight Feast'

Hello,

continuing with my rainbow theme, today's share is INDIGO aka dark blue! I honestly did have a look on Pinterest for indigo and this is what I found:

INDIGO INDIGO     ok, ok it is the one that suited me best!!!

Loved the blue against the white, so no prizes for guessing what my background colour is!!!! The photo is of DH's birthday curry banquet in October - it was warm enough for us to sit outside in the evening (unheard of!)

I have just bought a handful of Distress Stains to see what they are like and I love them! This one is Chipped Sapphire. The stars are 3 little stamps that were thrown into a box!

The tiny bit of yellow stamping is Scattered Straw and a stamp from my MME set

I have journalled onto the yellow journal spot (tucked behind the photo) the white card was embossed with a Sizzix folder. Stickers are OA. Punch is MS (who else?) The circle punched card (at the top) was on my desk waiting to go in the bin from another project but I though it represented the moon quite nicely!
Thanks so much for popping in today, lovely to see you

Ali x 

3 comments:

  1. How cool! Love how you used the distress stain...I haven't quite mastered it yet...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty page - blue, excuse me, indigo and white is such a classic combination. I haven't tried distress stains - now you've enabled me to buy some to try - shame on you, umm I mean shame on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue! I used a dark blue paint in my kit this month, and I'm having fun finding ways to use it, too. The distress stains look fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)