Translate

Friday 15 June 2012

CKC Challenge #1 'Life Cycle'

Hello,

 so it's my first challenge as the CKC GD for June and I am loving it!!! The challenge is travel inspired and I was going to do something holiday themed but as I was rooting through the photos I came across this one of DD#1 on her new birthday bike!! It made me laugh that we all behaved the way we did when they were little....going outside to watch her ride it and take photos (not the most flattering ones admittedly!) :0) The whole point of her having a bike is that it takes the same time for her to bike to our house on the cycle paths by the river as it does to drive round on the roads, plus she is getting fit into the bargain and DGD loves being out in the fresh air in her bike seat!!


The cogs are cut from the TH die. The seam binding has been stamped with a MME stamp and the letters are from EP 'For the Record' The little boy was cut from some OA dp 'Sidewalks' I think!




The 'tyre tracks' were made with paint on bubble wrap 

Thanks so much for popping in,

Ali x 

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What a knock-out layout!!! STUNNING design and I love the colours! This is fantastic - love everything about this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and cute layout!!! She is such a cutie, love her expression on the bike! I like your tire track, great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is one cute layout! I really smiled at that funny photo of your daughter and yes, I remember looking like that when the "fairies" brought me my very wished for bike when I was 6. I adore your bubble wrap stamping - reminds me to do this again. I think the last time I did it was about 4 years ago! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun page - cute cogs. And I am playing with a little October Afternoon too this month. If you have more Iinvite you to join mt In Good Company challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)