Translate

Friday 18 May 2012

CKC 'Together'

Hello,

I loved the sketch inspiration on CKC this month - originally from OA, but when I came to do my layout I was struggling with the band of paper across the page (I think I may have gone a bit too pastel with my paper choices) anyway with a bit of jiggery pokery I finally came up with something that I didn't mind :0)

The photo is the only one of the three of us (DH, DGD and me) in Turkey - taken by a 'professional' and not brilliant but it'as a memory :0). I have written about it and tucked it in the envelope.

papers are MME, K and Co and a freebie! Star border and word cut on Cricut.

I think Autumn Leaves made these stamps

balsa wood butterfly and left overs from border

MS PATP set used on this mini envelope. Heidi Swapp stamp
Thanks for popping in,

Ali x 

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet page - hand stitching always catches my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I love that mini envelope too and the stamping on it! What a lovely touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a wonderful photo, and love all the bits & bobs on your page.
    I love how you changed out the band across for your layered photo mat & journaling envelope.
    The restroom people stamps are the perfect touch as well :~)
    Especially like that small, hand stitched detail that completes your pink "visual triangle" perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page and the photo is wonderful! I really like the little envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just gorgeous. what a lovely version of the sketch. I adore the envelope and the negative punched strip. great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)