Translate

Sunday 22 April 2012

Layers of Loveliness - Anna Griffin style

Good morning,

more cards today. These two are for my Mum and Dad - one to say thank you for taking me to the spa yesterday and one for a birthday.

These are not my normal style but I was making them to my parents taste and actually I really like how they turned out :0)

Everything is from the Francesca collection - so beautiful but rarely used!!


Everything on this card is from the Willow collection. Loving that I am finally using things that have been sitting collecting dust!



Thanks for popping in,

Ali x 

5 comments:

  1. These are stunning. They are an Anna Griffin look alike!

    Happy Earth Day,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...these are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)