Translate

Saturday 24 March 2012

Scrap365 'Reflect'

Hello all,

it is so lovely to see that scrapbooking is taking off in the UK......finally! The new magazine Scrap365 is super dooper and has some gorgeous sketches :0)

This is the first one I have done for their sketch challenge and I am so pleased with how it came out.

Here is the sketch for April's challenge:



and here is my take of DGD on her 3rd birthday:


Papers are MME So Sophie - the colours are so different to what I would normally use but I wanted to  mirror (pardon the pun!) the colour of her dress.




I have stencilled with an Eggplant ink pad, dripped Aubergine ink and used an ink blending solution


Letters are Prima fabric ones

Hmmm, I really like this minimalist look but an going to have to do something about the background colour on my blog!

Thanks for looking,

Ali x

3 comments:

  1. I love this, well done Mummy. Am going to do something similar in my 6x12 album xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another creative layout!!! Great colors, stitching and splatters!!! How lucky to have such wonderful pictures to scrap!!

      Delete
  2. this is such an amazing layout. I love the stitching detail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)