Translate

Sunday 18 March 2012

CSI Case File #11 'Story?'

Crikey, how can it possible be number 11???? It only seems like five minutes since this wonderful place started!

The colour palette for this week is amazing. I notice that nearly everyone on the DT has chosen to use it in it's most vibrant and cheerful way. Possibly because I am using a vintage photo or maybe because it hasn't stopped raining all day I chose a more muted version :0)

Here is this week's challenge:

 gor

gorgeous eh??

Here is my take along with my evidence, I used a sketch from Scrap365 but I can't show you which one as it won't let me copy!! It was from the April collection so you will just have to guess!:

Pink Paislee Mistables paper inked and sprayed with Tattered Angels Chalkboard and chalk ink pads


Beautiful butterfly vintage image from the Graphic Fairy and some homemade washi tape

An aged ticket from TH 

String through button. Journaling tag was inked and then I sprayed what I thought was water and got this cool bobble effect - no idea what it was!!!
So to sum up, all colours used plus string, butterfly and vintage elements, painted background, journalling springboard was wonder......as in 'I wonder why you are having your photo taken?'

Sadly, there is no one around to tell us why in 1914 my Grandad and his family gathered together to have a photograph taken, hence the title...'Story?'

Thanks so much for looking, and a happy Mothers Day to those in the UK!!!

Ali x 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful layout to showcase that precious vintage photo! I love the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)