Translate

Sunday 18 December 2011

Getting Ahead!

Morning all,

the holidays are officially started for me - YAY! DD#1 has finished Uni for Christmas so I dropped GD off on Friday and after tidying the house so that it looked more like mine and less like a playground I went straight into my craft room and stayed there for the whole day and evening :0) We even got takeaway as I couldn't drag myself away from  my desk to cook!

I finished up some Christmas decorations, which I forgot to photograph - doh! - so will try and get around to doing that later in the week. Then having had my fill of Christmas for a bit I decided to make the birthday cards for my Mum and my brother, who share their birthday on the 4th. Here they are, hope you like them.





Thanks for stopping by,

Ali x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)