Translate

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Sketchy Thursday 11.3 Challenge

Hello,

before I start
*****SUE DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER*****!!!!!!

My BF has asked that I make sure she knows not to look at any posts that show photos of the layouts for her birthday album - I think that's clear enough!!

This week's sketch and the GDT challenge sketch are both delightful :0) I have used the GDT sketch but I am not entering it as although I am more than grateful for my BF and her friendship throughout the last 22 years I haven't made a reference to it on the layout itself .

   

This layout is of BF's sons about 17 years ago. They are playing in the park that we have all spent many happy hours in. I am loving this trip down memory lane using photos that I haven't necessarily seen before. I did smile when going through the photos BF had chosen. This album is supposed to be about her and yet 75% of the photos she has chosen are of the boys - I guess we are all the same, it's so much easier to choose photos of the ones we love rather than ourselves :0)

Papers are Anna Griffin Darcy collection - thought the mustard was a perfect match to  my godson's coat :0)


Anna Griffin again! This time it's from the collection with the flocked butterfly paper (don't know the name as it came from QVC and doesn't have a cover) I used one of the Spellbinders dies to cut out the frame. The letters are from the Cecile wedding collection and the butterfly and flowers are from iamroses.com. The stars and rubon are from my stash. Our hair may be lighter, the wrinkles have moved in and the pounds have crept on but we are still BF's forever!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,

Ali x

4 comments:

  1. Wow, very cute layouts! Love bright colors on the firs one! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! You rocked both sketches!! Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job with both of these! Beautiful pages! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are beautiful! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)