Translate

Wednesday 9 November 2011

October Afternoon Fest :0)

Helloooo again,

thought I would share some of the things I have been doing with my scraps - my mission continues to use up collections I have started and never seem to finish!

It was tricky to get a good photo of the shadow bow because of the acetate - it looks much nicer in real life, lol.

For some reason all these candles had got wierd dents in them - think they must have been  too warm ! Still they look prettier now :0)

Saw this idea on Pinterest and whizzed up into the loft for an old frame. Rubbed it down added some dabbers  on the frame and the back board and cut the birds using the Silhouette - easy peasy :0)



Thanks for stopping by, off to Ikea this morning for some new candles :0)

Ali x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)