Translate

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Creative Scrappers #180

Hello all,

I had to have a break from making banners.......still got 20 yards to go :0( but it will be worth it as the rooms will be bedecked in loveliness for the engagement party :0)

I was trawling through the blogs that I follow and I found Creative Scrappers on someone's blog (not sure who, but I owe them!) Beautiful sketches and inspiration layouts.

Here is this week's sketch



My take is using photos of my BF and her parents. She is going to be 50 in February and wants a scrapbook of her life, fine with me, I love vintage photos!!



All the papers are Anna Griffin's 'Francesca' as is the rosette and banner,  which has been stamped by curling the  acrylic stamp round to match the curve of the stamp. The butterflies have been cut with a Tim Holtz die or punched with a Martha Stewart punch. The butterflies have also had Perfect Pearls in Opal White added to the middles.

They say 'delight in the detail' and I love the formal photo, but no-one thought to move the milk bottles!! Lovely :0)




Thanks so much for stopping by,

Ali x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)