Translate

Friday 21 October 2011

Crate Paper 'Emma's Shoppe' Mannequin

Hello all,

I am being very quiet as DGD is fast asleep so I thought I would grab the opportunity to upload a recent project....sssh.

My DD#1 bought me the Maya Road Mannequin over a year ago and to be honest I had forgotten I had it!!! Once I 'found' it I knew what I would use it for. DH and I had a weekend in London, we went to see The Million Dollar Quartet on the Saturday, stayed over and then spent the Sunday in Camden Town (on old haunt from our youth)

Camden is THE place to go to if you love vintage clothing, furniture and ephemera :0) It is also brilliant for books, food and is the absolute best place in the land for a couple of old punks!!! So bearing in mind that DH and I have bought many an old coat and shoes from this market (albeit 30 years ago!) the mannequin was the perfect mini album.

Sorry this post is photo heavy but I wanted you to see every bit!! I have also got a couple of dodgy on the side ones but I know what I am doing wrong now (unfortunately I had deleted the files from the camera before I discovered how to correct it!)



front and back covers







Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely weekend :0)

Ali x

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! Love all of the embellishments you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous mini, love the colors and everything else about it, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)