Translate

Sunday 25 September 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch #251

Morning,

had a lovely day yesterday with DH, nice to have a little bit of time on our own every once in a while! I also found the time to spend a few hours in my craft room so had a catch up with some of the challenges I have missed whilst on holiday.

The first one is from Pencil Lines, I liked this one as it was clean and simple.

Sketch 251

and here is my take with a photo of our little family gathering :0)


Papers are Echo Park Life is Good. Martha Stewart PATP round the mat and the little blue daisy chain. The sentiment was cut from the papers. The trim is from Michelle's Etsy store Little Red Barn - check her out as she has some real bargains! The corner flourish is from a Spellbinders Die.

Thanks for looking, will be back with more shortly!

Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)