Translate

Friday 23 September 2011

Home sweet home

Hi all

I have now returned after a fabulous holiday in turkey with DH and the very welcome and unplanned presence of our darling GD :)

Turkey is a truly beautiful country and if you get the chance to go ....grab it!



So after tackling the equivalent of Everest in ironing I am now safely back in my craft room :0)

I discovered that I was the winner over at Frosted Designs for Sketch #22 whilst I was away and missed out on a prize......poo! However, I am delighted that I was chosen and am not going to lament on missing out on a gift certificate because I happened to be sunning myself and eating copious amounts of excellent food!

Looking forward to sharing more projects in the very near future. Watch out for all those holiday photos!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)