Translate

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Dad 'Grunge' Card

Hi all,

not my Dad but my BF's. He is going to be 70 next month and she wanted a 'blokey' card for him, so I flicked through my Tim Holtz papers and found a dog, a pipe, a calendar and a map (all things that relate to him and his birthday - although a French map would have been better!)

I used an 8 x 8 card and matted a piece of DCWV metallic paper in gunmetal with a square aperture cut out in the middle. The mat has been mounted onto foam tape to lift it off the page but I don't think you can see that from the photo.

I embossed some of the other bits of papers and inked all of the edges in black, added a few metal embellishments and then stuck the 70 onto the card base within the aperture.

I love it.............and hope both BF and her Dad like it too :0)

Click on the image to see it in more detail. Thanks for looking
Ali x

1 comment:

  1. What a great blokey card!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)