Translate

Saturday 16 July 2011

Inspired Blueprints Sketch # 76

Hooray Blueprints is back!
I have used this blog for a long time to get ideas and inspiration for layouts but have never uploaded anything. Now that I have discovered the joy of sharing my passion with other like minded people I thought I would play along with their newest and most welcome sketch :0)



My take on it is a layout of my god-daughter. Every year I scrap her birthday so that when she is 21 I will have a whole album to give her! This is of last year's birthday (I am always a year behind, lol) The photo isn't that sharp but I am reliant on her Mum's photography :0)

I have used Anna Griffin 'Cecile' papers, journal spot and sticker. The border punch is Martha Stewart and the 6 is American Crafts Thickers.
Thanks for looking.
Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)