Translate

Saturday 25 June 2011

Album for Amelia

Hi all,

I didn't quite get round to taking a photo of the card I sent but I have made the effort to take photos of the album today, even though it is a very grey day :(

I have had these Teresa Collins 'Bella Girl' papers for a while, they were on sale at http://www.craft-emporium.co.uk/, you should check Lyn's shop and blog out - I always find something! Anyway I have been waiting for the ideal opportunity to come along and when Amelia made her appearance this week I knew that these were the ideal products to use as her Mummy is a real fashionista :0) I have used some other bits and bobs, see the captions.

I wanted this to be an eclectic mix of different layers so most of the pages are different sizes. The album covers measure 7.5" x 6.25". The little pocket book is for Kirstie (Amelia's Mummy) to give to her Mum or to keep in her handbag ro on her desk at work. It has been made from one sheet of 12 x 12 paper, there are tons of tutorials on YouTube.

Hope you like it:




This is a Nellie Snellen die stamped with TPC Studios Clear 'Baby'.

This stamp is from Abi's Crafts 'Journalling and Memories'
Stamped and cut out the pram from TPC Studios Clear 'Baby'

The circle journal stamp is from the same Abi's Craft set as before
Now for the main album:

I cut the felt flowers out with a Sizzix die. The 'Only' frame is a Prima stamp that has been embossed. The chipboard A is from my stash, as are the ribbons. 

The chipboard frame is from Teresa Collins 'Timeless' collection. I have stuck it onto acetate and popped a piece of black card in to use as a template. The foldout photomat is from Teresa Collins 'Chic Bebe Girl' collection, as are the tags above.

The folded page is for recording 'firsts' - see below.
These stamps are from my stash - a set from ebay. I can't tell you the manufacturer as I tend to stick all my stamps into ring binders and discard the packaging!

This is an envelope that I added paper to in order to have a flap big enough for a photo. Inside is a mini ribbon bound photo book.
The covers are made with Teresa Collins 'Damask' and inside the pages are just white.


An acetate page with Prima e-line flowers, pearls and a Spellbinders Scalloped Heart Die


I stuck black card to the bracket shape and cut round it, then used the same shape to cut round the pink spotty paper. The stamps are again from my stash, sorry. 




My lovely stamp was made by loongchai74 from an Ebay.com store, I love it!
Photo heavy I know, but I wanted you to see it all :0)
Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)