Translate

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Getting ready for the Guild

Dear all,

it's been a busy few days. It was Aimi's 23rd birthday yesterday so we had a small get together last night en famile and on Sunday we had extended family over for Jamie Oliver's slow roasted pork - if you haven't tried it, give it a bash it's delicious!
On top of that we have been decorating the hall stairs and landing but the lovely Del gave me a break from satinwooding the doors so I could make my first project for the Essex Guild (I am applying (again) to be a member)
Here it is;

a working clock with mini book

the engineering was a bit of a nightmare but I am delighted with the results. Papers are My Minds Eye - Spidersweb, as are the gold embellishments - Vintage Findings, flowers from IamRoses, the handles and hinges are 7 Gypsies and the keys and charms from a broken necklace of Aimi's!! 





The mini book inside is made from Webster's Pages - Hollywood Vogue, just gorgeous. Hope you like it, and more importantly hope the guild do too!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)